Nominate an LGBTQ Leader for National Recognition
40 LGBTQ Leaders Under 40 RULES OF ENTRY
- Please ensure you have completed all of the fields on the nomination form above in a truthful manner. All submissions must be made online.
- Submitting a nomination does not guarantee a place on the 40 LGBTQ Leaders Under 40 list.
- You may nominate as many different people as you like.
- The number of nominations a nominee receives will not affect rankings. A nominee will only be entered into the judging process once.
- The closing date for nominations is Friday 12th October 2018 and any nominations received after this date will not be accepted.
- The BEQ Awards Committee and Editorial Board decision is final.
- All nominees must supply contact details, including email address, a short narrative and accept the nomination in order to be considered.
- BEQ Pride will contact all finalists to secure additional information and high-resolution pictures for publication.
- Nominees must be over 18 years of age (or have parental or guardian permission).
- 2018 40 LGBTQ Leaders Under 40 or NextGen Pioneers for 2018 are not eligible.