Leaders Under 40 Nominations
LGBTQ+/SGL Leaders Under 40
Once again we need your help to identify young lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer plus, and same-gender-loving (LGBTQ+/SGL) leaders that are undoubtedly shaping the national and global narrative of our future. By completing a nomination form, you can tell us about the amazing young people in your network building a better future now. Since 2018, we have recognized young LGBTQ+/SGL leaders from North America who are making a difference. We are accepting nominations now through November 1, 2022.
On January 1, 2023, we will begin the new year by announcing our Class of 2023 List of 40 LGBTQ+/SGL Leaders Under 40. We look forward to shining a bright spotlight on the amazing young people leading us into the future.
Do you need ideas about the kinds of candidates we’ve recognized in the past? Our past leaders are visionaries, action-oriented, and unapologetic about their right to live openly and authentically not only in their personal lives but also in the workplace, in business, and in the public square. Our leaders have inspired others to act on their vision, break down barriers, soar to new heights, and make a demonstrable difference.
Nominations and nominee acceptances must be completed by November 1, 2022. The award announcement and profiles of the winners will be in the Winter 2022-23 BEQ Pride magazine and at BusinessEqualityMagazine.com on New Year’s Day 2023.
TO NOMINATE CLASS OF 2023 LGBTQ+/SGL LEADERS UNDER 40 CLICK HERE
CHECK OUT PREVIOUS LEADERS UNDER 40 WINNERS
WATCH SOME OF OUR LEADERS INTERVIEWS
CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP OR UNDERWRITING OPPORTUNITIES ARE STILL AVAILABLE. FOR INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT SPONSOR@BUSINESSEQUALITYNETWORK.COM
BEQ PRIDE LEADERS UNDER 40 RULES
- Please ensure you complete all of the fields on the nomination form (below) as best as possible. You must make all submissions online. All nominees will need to acknowledge they are an out member of the (LGBTQ+/SGL) Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer plus or Same Gender Loving community and accept the nomination to for consideration as a finalist.
- Submitting a nomination form does not guarantee a place on the BEQ Pride Leaders Under 40 list.
- You may nominate as many (different) people as you like.
- The number of nominations a nominee receives will not affect rankings or the outcome. However additional narratives will be considered.
- The closing date for nominations is Tuesday, November 1, 2022, at 11:59 pm PT.
- The BEQ Awards Committee and Editorial Board decisions are final.
- BEQ Pride will contact all finalists to secure additional information and high-resolution pictures.
- Nominees must be over 18 years of age (or have parental or guardian permission).
- 2018-2022 BEQ Pride 40 LGBTQ Leaders Under 40 and Next Gen Pioneers for 2018 are not eligible for this recognition in 2023. See https://businessequalitymagazine.com/40-under-40
- Winners will be profiled in the Winter 2022-23 issue of BEQ Pride Magazine and at BusinessEqualityMagazine.com on New Year’s Day 2023.
For more information on our awards and recognition contact info@BusinessEqualityNetwork.com