Legacy Leader Nominations
50 LGBTQ Legacy Leaders Over 50 RULES OF ENTRY
- Please ensure you have completed all of the fields on the nomination form above in a truthful manner. All submissions must be made online.
- Submitting a nomination does not guarantee a place on the 50 LGBTQ Legacy Leaders Over 50 list.
- You may nominate as many different people as you like.
- The number of nominations a nominee receives will not affect rankings. A nominee will only be entered into the judging process once.
- The closing date for nominations is Wednesday, May 1, 2019. Any nominations received after this date will not be accepted.
- The BEQ Awards Committee and Editorial Board decision is final.
- All nominees must supply contact details, including email address, answer questions and a short narrative and accept the nomination in order to be considered.
- BEQ Pride will contact all finalists to secure additional information and high-resolution pictures for publication and social media.
- Nominees must be 50 years old or older (or born before 6/30/1969).
- Anyone born after July 1, 1969, is not eligible for the 50 LGBTQ Legacy Leaders Over 50 recognition.