40 LGBTQ Leaders Under 40: Nominations
Due to the amazing response to our inaugural list of young LGBTQ leaders, we are announcing open nominations for our 2019 list.
This is a special recognition for young movers and shakers in the LGBTQ community. This prestigious list honors leaders 40 and under who have demonstrated their exceptional leadership capabilities and major contributions in government, corporate, academia, non-profit or small business. These leaders are visionaries who have inspired others to act on their vision, who are breaking down barriers, soaring to new heights and otherwise making a difference in a demonstrable way.
Nominations and nominee acceptances must be completed by October 12, 2018. The award announcement and profiles of the winners will be in the Winter 2018 BEQ Pride magazine.
For corporate sponsorship or underwriting opportunities contact sales@BusinessEqualityNetwork.com
40 LGBTQ Leaders Under 40 RULES OF ENTRY
- Please ensure you have completed all of the fields on the nomination form in a truthful manner. All submissions must be made online.
- Submitting a nomination does not guarantee a place on the 40 LGBTQ Leaders Under 40 list.
- You may nominate as many different people as you like.
- The number of nominations a nominee receives will not affect rankings. A nominee will only be entered into the judging process once.
- The closing date for nominations is Friday 12th October 2018 and any nominations received after this date will not be accepted.
- The BEQ Awards Committee and Editorial Board decision is final.
- All nominees must supply contact details, including email address, a short narrative and accept the nomination in order to be considered.
- BEQ Pride will contact all finalists to secure additional information and high-resolution pictures for publication.
- Nominees must be over 18 years of age (or have parental or guardian permission).
- 2018 40 LGBTQ Leaders Under 40 or Next Gen Pioneers for 2018are not eligible.