Thank you for your interest in supporting BEQ Pride’s national search for LGBTQ+/SGL Leaders Under 40.
We want to know what inspires you about this person’s passion and determination to make a difference? Tell us about their leadership accomplishments, the things they are involved in that uplift the community or how they make a difference within and beyond the LGBTQ+/SGL community. How are they making an impact today? We will select 75 finalists from the pool of nominees and 40 winners to be announced on New Year’s Day 2022. Who knows, your nominee could earn a spot on our Class of 2022 list.
BEQ PRIDE LEADERS UNDER 40 RULES
- Please ensure you have completed all of the fields on the nomination form (below) as best as you can. All submissions must be made online. All nominees will need to acknowledge they are an out member of the (LGBTQ+/SGL) Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer plus or Same Gender Loving community and accept the nomination in order to be considered.
- Submitting a nomination form does not guarantee a place on the BEQ Pride Leaders Under 40 list.
- You may nominate as many (different) people as you like.
- The number of nominations a nominee receives will not affect rankings. A nominee will only be entered into the judging process once.
- The closing date for nominations is Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 11:59pm PT.
- The BEQ Awards Committee and Editorial Board decision is final.
- BEQ Pride will contact all finalists to secure additional information and high-resolution pictures for publication.
- Nominees must be over 18 years of age (or have parental or guardian permission).
- 2018-2021 BEQ Pride 40 LGBTQ Leaders Under 40 and Next Gen Pioneers for 2018 are not eligible for this recognition in 2022.
For more information on our awards and recognition contact
NOTE: We may reach out to you if we have questions about your nominee or this submission. Again, thank you for helping our team identify young LGBTQ Leaders making a difference today.
~ BEQ Pride Editorial Team
Thank you for your interest.
We will be searching for LGBTQ leaders over 40 in a future issue of our Magazine. Stay Tuned.
Nominee Leadership Category*:
Why Should your leadership nominee be recognized by BEQ Pride as an LGBTQ Leader Under 40 on New Year’s Day 2022? (Please feel free to include website links, video links, articles, social media handles or other supporting evidence you’d like us to consider.):
Narrative must be 500 words or less.*