Thank you for your interest in supporting BEQ Pride’s national search for LGBTQ+/SGL Leaders Under 40.
REVIEW AND COMPLETE
Please review the rules and complete the form below. Your narrative may include:
- Your nominee’s leadership accomplishments,
- community involvement, or
- how they make a difference in their community.
We want to understand how and why you feel they are making an impact.
We are selecting 75 finalists from the pool of nominees and 40 winners for recognition New Year’s Day 2023. Your nominee could earn a spot on our Class of 2023 list.
BEQ PRIDE LEADERS UNDER 40 NOMINATION RULES
- Please ensure you complete all of the fields on the nomination form (below) as best as possible. You must make all submissions online. All nominees will need to acknowledge they are an out member of the (LGBTQ+/SGL) Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer plus or Same Gender Loving community and accept the nomination to for consideration as a finalist.
- Submitting a nomination form does not guarantee a place on the BEQ Pride Leaders Under 40 list.
- You may nominate as many (different) people as you like.
- The number of nominations a nominee receives will not affect rankings or the outcome. However additional narratives will be considered.
- The closing date for nominations is Tuesday, November 1, 2022, at 11:59 pm PT.
- The BEQ Awards Committee and Editorial Board decision is final.
- BEQ Pride will contact all finalists to secure additional information and high-resolution pictures.
- Nominees must be over 18 years of age (or have parental or guardian permission).
- 2018-2022 BEQ Pride 40 LGBTQ Leaders Under 40 and Next Gen Pioneers for 2018 are not eligible for this recognition in 2023.
For more information on our awards and recognition, contact
info@BusinessEqualityNetwork.com and subscribe to our monthly newsletter at https://businessequalitymagazine.com/newsletter-subscription/
NOTE: We may contact you if we have questions about your nominee or this submission. Again, thank you for helping our team identify young Leaders making a difference today.
~ BEQ Pride Editorial Team
Thank you for your interest.
We will be searching for LGBTQ leaders over 40 in a future issue of our Magazine. Stay Tuned.
Nominee Leadership Category*:
Why Should your leadership nominee be recognized by BEQ Pride as an LGBTQ Leader Under 40 on New Year’s Day 2023? (Please feel free to include website links, video links, articles, social media handles or other supporting evidence you’d like us to consider.):
Narrative must be 500 words or less.*