Nominate a Young Leader – Class of 2021
Once again we need your help to identify young LGBTQ+/SGL leaders that will undoubtedly usher in the new decade shaping the national as well as global narrative for LGBTQ+/SGL, BIPOC and women’s equality and economic empowerment. We need you to tell us about these amazing young people working toward a better future now. Since 2018, we have recognized young LGBTQ+/SGL leaders from the US and Canada who are making a difference. Our nomination period is open now through October 30, 2020 for the Class of 2021.
On January 1, 2021 we will begin the new decade with our announcement of our Class of 2021 List of 40 LGBTQ+/SGL Leaders Under 40. Please help nominate LGBTQ+/SGL young leaders from your networks and the broader community for consideration. We look forward to shining a bright spotlight on the amazing young people who will lead us into the future.
Need ideas about the kinds of candidates we’ve recognized in the past? Our past leaders are visionaries, action-oriented, and unapologetic about their right to live openly and authentically not only in their personal lives, but also in the workplace, in business and in the public square. Our leaders have inspired others to act on their vision, to break down barriers, to soar to new heights and to make a difference in a demonstrable way.
Nominations and nominee acceptances must be completed by October 30, 2020. The award announcement and profiles of the winners will be in the Winter 2020-21 BEQ Pride magazine and at BusinessEqualityMagazine.com on New Year’s Day.
TO NOMINATE A Class of 2021 LGBTQ+/SGL LEADER CLICK HERE
Check out the class of 2020
CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP OR UNDERWRITING OPPORTUNITIES ARE STILL AVAILABLE. FOR INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT SALES@BUSINESSEQUALITYNETWORK.COM
BEQ Pride 40 Leaders Under 40 RULES OF ENTRY
- Please ensure you have completed all of the fields on the nomination form in a truthful manner. All submissions must be made online. All nominees must identify as a member of the LGBTQ+/SGL community and accept the nomination in order to be considered.
- Submitting a nomination does not guarantee a place on the 40 Leaders Under 40 list.
- You may nominate as many different people as you like.
- The number of nominations a nominee receives will not affect rankings. A nominee will only be entered into the judging process once.
- The closing date for nominations is Friday, October 30, 2020. Nominations received after this date will not be considered.
- The BEQ Awards Committee and Editorial Board decision is final.
- BEQ Pride will contact all finalists to secure additional information and high-resolution pictures for publication on or before November 20, 2020.
- Nominees must be over 18 years of age (or have parental or guardian permission).
- 2018 40 LGBTQ Leaders Under 40, 2019 40 LGBTQ Leaders Under 40, 2020 40LGBTQ Leaders Under 40 or Next Gen Pioneers for 2018 are not eligible.
- Winners will be profiled in the Winter 2020-21 issue of BEQ Pride Magazine and at BusinessEqualityMagazine.com on New Year’s Day 2021.
For more information on our awards and recognition contact info@BusinessEqualityNetwork.com