The Future of Equality
Nominate Leaders for our LGBTQ Leaders Class of 2022
NOMINATION PERIOD: October 1-31, 2021
Once again we need your help to identify young LGBTQ+/SGL leaders who are shaping the national and global future for LGBTQ+/SGL, BIPOC and women’s equality and economic empowerment. We need you to tell us about these amazing young people working toward a better future now. Since 2018, we have recognized young LGBTQ+/SGL leaders from North America who are making a difference. Nominations will open on our website on October 1, 2021, so mark your calendars and decide if you have leaders within your network that we need to know about.
Public Announcement: January 1, 2022
The BEQ Pride 40 LGBTQ+/SGL Leaders Under 40 Class of 2022 will be announced on January 1, 2022. Please help nominate LGBTQ+/SGL young leaders from your networks and the broader community for consideration. We look forward to shining a bright spotlight on the amazing young people who will lead us into the future.
Need ideas about the kinds of candidates we’ve recognized in the past? Our past leaders are visionaries, action-oriented and unapologetic about their right to live openly and authentically not only in their personal lives but also in the workplace, in business and in the public square. Our leaders have inspired others to act on their vision, to break down barriers, to soar to new heights and to make a difference in a demonstrable way. See previous honorees at businessequalitymagazine.com/40-under-40.
Nominations and nominee acceptances must be completed by October 31, 2021.
To nominate a young leader, visit businessequalitymagazine.com/nominate2022
BEQ Pride Leaders Under 40 Rules
- Please complete a nomination form. All submissions must be made online. All nominees will need to acknowledge they are an out member of the (LGBTQ+/SGL) Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer plus or Same Gender Loving community and accept the nomination in order to be considered.
- Submitting a nomination form does not guarantee a place on the BEQ Pride Leaders Under 40 list.
- Nominators may make multiple nominations (different people).
- The number of nominations a nominee receives will not affect rankings. A nominee will only be entered into the judging process once.
- The closing date for nominations is Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 11:59pm PT.
- The BEQ Awards Committee and Editorial Board decision is final.
- BEQ Pride will contact all finalists to secure additional information and high-resolution pictures for publication.
- Nominees must be over 18 years of age (or have parental or guardian permission).
- 2018-2021 BEQ Pride 40 LGBTQ Leaders Under 40 and Next Gen Pioneers for 2018 are not eligible for this recognition in 2022.
For more information on our awards and recognition contact info@BusinessEqualityNetwork.com
NOTE: Please help our team identify young LGBTQ Leaders making a difference today.
~ BEQ Pride Editorial Team