Connection to others sustains us. Connection forms the memories that comfort us during periods of isolation. Connection builds...
The antidote to hate and bigotry is community. We are infinitely powerful when we stand together, lift one...
That times of stress and uncertainty are alleviated by acts of beneficence. Ascertaining my community’s needs during a...
The value in centering the voices and lived experiences of individuals who are diverse in race, gender identity,...
Mauree Nivek Rajah Salima Turner
The first publicly non-binary state lawmaker and the first Muslim member of the Oklahoma Legislature.
The first LGBTQ Afro-Latinx person elected to the U.S. Congress.
Adrian will be the ONLY openly LGBTQ elected official in the state of Hawaii
Anna C. Smith
The most important thing I have learned and will take forward is the ability to harness the feelings...
Chris Pappas is the first openly-gay person to represent New Hampshire in Washington. Born and raised in Manchester,...
I only need two things to change the world: a keyboard and leggings with pockets. People fear what...
- BEQ Pride Legacy Leaders Over 50
- BEQ Pride LGBTQ Leaders Under 40 Class of 2018
- BEQ Pride LGBTQ Leaders Under 40 Class of 2019
- BEQ Pride LGBTQ Leaders Under 40 Class of 2020
- 2017 LGBTQ Business Equality Excellence Award Winners
- 2018 LGBTQ Business Equality Excellence Award Winners
- 2019 LGBTQ Business Equality Excellence Award Winners
- 2017 LGBTQ Corporate Eminence Award
- 2018 LGBTQ Corporate Eminence Award
- 2019 LGBTQ Corporate Eminence Award
- Small Biz
- Become a Member